I am so lucky to have such an amazing Grandma!!! She's the best. Truly.
Such an example of how I want to be.
This woman is one of the reasons why I blog (journal).
The night we bombarded her with our overwhelming loud group,
we snuck downstairs to remind ourselves of childhood memories.
The Infamous Pink Room.
The old rickety pantry door, which we weren't allowed to go into, but when the door squeaked Grandpa always new we were in there.
Grandpa's Office. Again off limits~
Play room which included the dress up stuff.
When we were downstairs we found a box of journals. Literally a box of probably 25 journals.
Written in everyday, or close to. Not always sentimental but her life in details that no one can replace.
We love your Grandma.... and Cuddles the Dog to!!!






1 comment:
I just love your blog! You always take the best pictures and capture the moment. Love the pics of Liv at the parade and the kids together at Grandma Murphs!
Post a Comment