September 7, 2011

24th of July (I know, I know, it's Sept)

My mom and I went up to SLC for the 24th of July parade. I love a good parade and since I work at the Salon on Saturdays I missed all of them this summer.  So we headed up at the butt crack of dawn.
Thanks mom for being my date!
My favorite part of the parade is the bagpipes!! 


President Monson came by with his security.
They stopped for a few minutes right in front of us and he looked right at Olivia and waved!! It was sweet!





I look tired don't I?  And Liv saw that little girl on this float and says "Mommy look it's me"


Afteerwards we went to Ma's house for a good bbq!! We tried and failed at making homemade ice cream!



2 comments:

love birds and a few chicklets said...

cute pics Amy! I love Olivias comment :) such a cutie patootie!

Sharstin said...

Ah, can't believe summer is over..boo! Such cute Picts, so fun~