My adorable cousin Nancy was lucky to find the love of her life and Wed a couple of weeks ago. We weren't able to make the wedding because of Olivia's sickness, sorry we missed it, truth be told I was a very angry lady that weekend! But we did make it to the gorgeous reception that was held in literally my dream home. I am going to show up one day and just move in! We love you Danny, Nancy and Little Man Zack!
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
2 comments:
OOH I remembered I wanted to ask you where you got that adorable dress Olivia is wearing. I saw it at your house the day of her blessing.
Oh, it looks like it was a beautiful reception. I'm sad I missed it. I see that Casey is doing his "blue steal".
Post a Comment