May 3, 2009

Bless you My Lady!!!

So anyone who knows me knows how much I love hotdogs! But right up there on the top of the list is a big juicy hamburger from In-n-Out! My blessed sister who loves me dearly and was tired of listening me complain on how unfair it was that she has a burger joint so close to her and I don't! But soon very soon I will, and I am considering getting a job there. Hey I have bills to pay!
Anywho, she was driving up from St George and brought me you guessed it a big hamburger! I know it was nearly 6 hours old by the time I partook of its deliciousness but it was a beautiful moment! I even shared my fries with my niece and newphew! Bless you Jill, Bless you!!!




And then later that night we went to celebrate the baby shower of my cousin Kara! They are going to be having a girl join them and their twin boys! So they needed all the pink they could get! We had a great time at California Pizza, I just love the ladies in my family they are truly the greatest!



1 comment:

Christian Levi said...

wait....you love hot dogs??? cause I believe it was YOU who littered my lawn with hot dog buns right BEFORE the sprinklers came on and you pee'd on my porch.

I know I need to get over it but I just can't