
So if any of you know Casey you know how amazingly talented, funny, and gracious he is. Well he was truly born for his job and maybe if I had him as my seminary teacher I probably would have gone! But then it would have been a little weird to have a crush on you teacher (oh well!!) Any who! Casey loves the youth and has an amazing way of connecting with them and relating to them and their unique situations. He was asked to speak with John Bytheway, and for all of you religious nerds you know what a big name he is.
I am bragging right now, but we always joke around that we are seminary nerds and we know we had reached the top of the nerd chain when he was asked to speak. It was really cool though and it says a lot about Casey and how much they love him. He did great, he was nervous but had no reason to be. Congrats babe I love ya and couldn't be more proud to have you as my hubby.
Next on the list write a book titled "From Bartender to Seminary Teacher"
You're amazing and so many love you!
6 comments:
Casey is a GREAT teacher! He actually makes Gospel Doctrine fun!!!
Casey way to go that is so neat. The kids in your school are so lucky to have you as a teacher.
I would have come to class if you were my teacher. I would have had a big crush on you. I think I kinda do now. Sorry Am
Cool, where is he speaking??? I love John Byetheway, so I think that's pretty amazing!
That is a great title for a book. I expect an autographed copy!!
If Casey teaches gospel doctrine I definately want to be your neighbor!
Those kids are so dang lucky! If Casey had been my seminary teacher I would have not only gone, but those would have been the days that I actually showered and got ready for the day... c'mon Casey is a hottie!
John Bytheway, huh? That's making it big in the Seminary world for sure! Congrats! I would have LOVED to have seen that- I bet he's a great teacher. I loved my seminary teacher and I still think of things he said all the time. Awesome job, Casey!
Post a Comment