February 2, 2009

Feeling a little Debbie Downer!

Ok let's be honest ladies (and you few man bloggers) I am being competely honest right now but I can't help but feel a little frustrated tonight.

And I am sure I am not the only one out there.... or at least I hope not.

Anyways I have been trying to develop a passion of mine and yet I continue day after day to be frustrated and overwhelmed with how much talent other have. And I think to myself "I can do that" but yet I let my personal inhibitions get in the way. Does this happen to anyone else?????

Now don't get me wrong this IS NOT a Amy pitty party!
I just want everyone to give everyone the opportunity to share their feelings and let it out!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Sorry you're feeling down love! I completely understand how you feel. I do the same thing all the time. I wonder why everyone else is so talented and why can't I be that good. You just need to keep at it. You are FAR more talented than you realize. I often wish I had gotten more of your creative genes. Chin up little camper 'cause you're AMAZING!

I love ya!
Your sis

Lindsay and Mike said...

I have no clue what you are talking about...you are one of the most talented people I know...photography, speaking, mothering, etc. I think we are always harder on ourselves than we are on others! Just know that you are awesome...and smokin' hot too!

XOXO

Steve said...

When we lived in Utah I always wanted to start a support group called, "I can not do crap"
It would be where we helped one another with our inabilities to be to be crafty.
Liz, although Steve is not so crafty either.

Paul/Heather said...

I deal with that same feeling often now that I am home with Isaac. I dont know why but I have this HUGE desire to have some awesome hobby or talent...but nothing has clicked! uggggggggg