January 7, 2009

So I went to Target today...

I have SOOO much to blog about but I can't help myself with these pictures of Olivia.

So I went to Target today (a big No No for me) and this is what I came home with........

Is it just me, but why can't I possibly go into the store, return what I need to, and promptly exit the store????? Instead I flip that cart around and roam the aisles endlessly! Ok so I didn't feel so guilty because I had a gift card thanks to Becky and Tom!!! Thanks you guys love ya!!!I have a feeling we are going to be at the pool a lot this summer!!!
Why can't my back fat look that cute???

And since it's the new year of course you have to get a scale, we have never had one so I thought it was time. Plus I always liked the anticipation of when I go to the doctors office and the first thing they do after taking you money, is weigh you. So I would either be filled with excitement or disappointed with myself and try and not react to abruptly in front of the nurse.

10 comments:

Jill said...

Okay ... is she the MOST adorable thing in the whole world or WHAT? Liv ... I miss you SO, SO, SO much! Tell Mommy and Daddy you want to move to St. George!

And as for the scales ... we bought one, too, and it's right there for me to look at every time I go to the bathroom. YUCK! A good motivational tool though.

Love ya lots!

nancy said...

I just want her. Why why is she so dang cute!!! I just love her.


I am with you on the scales. I hate it. I need to drop so lbs fast!!

CaraDee said...

You are SO lucky that I don't have to come and steal her from you...I'm biding my time with this fetus for now.

Melanie said...

So cute!!!

emily said...

She looks so cute in her swimsuit! Love it! I love Target too. Have to keep myself away or I spend too much money on nothing!

Rebekah said...

I miss Target... I just spent forever looking over your adorable blog and beautiful little girl. She's just absolutely edible. You're a strong woman and you inspire me. Love you, Becky

Aubrey said...

target is a money hole for me too.
but, on the bright side i always get cool stuff.
she is so yummy cute.i just want to squeeze her.

K.C. and Sally said...

I love that baby! I wish I looked that cute in a swimsuit! Target is my arch nemisis...and there is one right downhe street. Not good!!

jEn said...

way cute suit. I'm going to target today! I am a little scared so wish me luck!

Nikki said...

Amy, How are you? Jess told me about your new addition. She is beautiful. What a little princess. I had to get a peek at her. Hope you are doing well and I may take you up on some picture taking when the weather permits. Happy New Year!

:) Nikki Breinholt (Wardle)