So my sister surprised me and my mom and sisters with tickets to Good Things Utah! We went the day before my birthday and then had lunch at Cafe Rio!!! We laughed throughout the show and had a great time after wards as you can tell from the pictures. I think we all could get part time jobs there as well. Yea do you think I will ever grow up??? I hope not! Love you guys!!
Oh my goodness...I am totally laughing my head off at that last photo. I am so jealous that you guys have gone twice to see that show. I better see you guys before you leave.
It really was so fun! I still haven't seen the show, but then I probably don't want to with how Casey was laughing about it. I love the glare the camera guy is giving us! Also, I'm jealous because I think Doug likes you better than me.
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness...I am totally laughing my head off at that last photo. I am so jealous that you guys have gone twice to see that show. I better see you guys before you leave.
It really was so fun! I still haven't seen the show, but then I probably don't want to with how Casey was laughing about it. I love the glare the camera guy is giving us! Also, I'm jealous because I think Doug likes you better than me.
Post a Comment