November 19, 2008

Hello Griswalds! (from "chrismas vacation" mom)


"Hey Rusty, looks like we got a little knot here!"
So here we are, ok it was all Casey, putting up the Christmas lights before the snow arrives!! Thanks Clark Griswald.

Oh and no our house isn't all decked out, we did a simple strip of white lights.
But it certainly put me in the mood for hot cocoa, Christmas Story, and angry shoppers at Walmart!


She loved being outside, even in the ridiculous hat!

Then on the sabbath, she was hiliarous. No naps, not a moment of sitting still, (until you see picture below when we got home), and wearing a dress that I've had in the closet for about 6 years!!

She was FINALLY tired when we got home!!!


7 comments:

Brenda said...

She's so stinkin' adorable! How do you get anything done during the day? Casey has inspired me to make Trevor put up the Christmas lights!

Nedra said...

I just smile everytime I look at your blog, I think she is so stink'n cute. I can't wait to see her, kiss on her and hug her.....why don't you make a road trip to Oregon?

emily said...

Hilarious - Did she just crash on the floor and fall asleep? So funny! What a cute girl!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I love, love, love the pic of her passed out on the floor! Too funny!

Jessa said...

That dress and the flower on her head is adorable!

Kim said...

That pic of you and Liv together is ADORABLE! You have the sweetest family- I just can't wait to see you guys!

Tina said...

I guess now you know she can fall asleep just about anywhere. She is so cute.