So in addition to becoming a parent overnight, I've been trying to keep my photography business going as well. Gotta pay those bills, funny how that happens!!
But I was lucky enough to have some fun shoots last week. Thanks to J & Brit, and Christy!
I had fun and I hope you did too.
If anyone is interested please let me know before this gorgeous weather
disappears because as much as we don't want snow to come, it's on its way.
But I was lucky enough to have some fun shoots last week. Thanks to J & Brit, and Christy!
I had fun and I hope you did too.
If anyone is interested please let me know before this gorgeous weather
disappears because as much as we don't want snow to come, it's on its way.




3 comments:
AWESOME pictures Am! I can't wait for you to take ours next week. You're incredibly talented!
Love ya!
your sis
We need family pictures taken! Would you e-mail me with your rates? cameronskinner@juno.com
Amy,
I don't know if you remember me or not BUT I wanted to let you know I'm stalking your blog! I love your pictures and updates. You are an AWESOME Mom, way to go!
Jadie Kendrick
Post a Comment