October 27, 2008

I really don't want to get old after seeing this!!

So as I was driving through Lehi the other day I had to stop at a stop sign, for the correct 4 seconds officer. And as I obey all traffic laws I look to the left and to the right and then back to the left again, out of no where there is a train of senior citizens coming my way. So of course what is the first thing I do is......besides laughing SO HARD, I grab my camera. I tried not to make it to obvious that I was taking a picture because I thought these are someone's grandparents! But they must have been on there field trip on Monday nights to take a look at historic homes. I pray that I don't get this old. I've made a promise to myself that on bad days I will look at this picture for a good laugh. ENJOY!

click on the picture to make it bigger!


6 comments:

Jill said...

That's too funny! I can totally see me, you, Greg and Casey strolling around town in one of those someday. HILARIOUS!

Sommer said...

That is the funniest thing!!! I can't believe I have never seen that... living in Lehi! I guess I will have to go driving more on Mon. nights! You know I'm going to be looking for this now!
Your little Olivia is a doll! I'm sure you guys are just loving her! I love keeping up on how your lives are with her! Truly a miracle!

Melanie said...

Tha is so funny! What a fun fieldtrip for the elderly people!

TheShippenFamily said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I knew Lehi was "hell-ish", but I didn't know it was the actual location of Hell. Good to know.

If you ever see me doing anything remotely similar to this, shoot me.

Brenda said...

First off, Congratulations!!!! I must have missed the private blog email request. I had to back read all the blog posts and can I just say, Olivia is beautiful! More than that, she's stunning! And a big 'AMEN' to not ever getting old!