She's soo adorable! What a blessing for you guys! The pictures say it all, you look so happy and complete! Thanks for adding me to your elite list of blogger friends, I was so happy to "get in"!
SHE'S PERFECT!!!!! I am so unbelievably happy for you guys! I'm so glad everything worked out (although I did always secretly wish you guys would adopt me!) Congrats you your new happy adorable family- love you all!
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
7 comments:
She is so cute! Congrats again..and thanks for adding me to your blog so I can get updates too!
She's soo adorable! What a blessing for you guys! The pictures say it all, you look so happy and complete! Thanks for adding me to your elite list of blogger friends, I was so happy to "get in"!
SHE'S PERFECT!!!!! I am so unbelievably happy for you guys! I'm so glad everything worked out (although I did always secretly wish you guys would adopt me!) Congrats you your new happy adorable family- love you all!
She is so beautiful!! We are so happy for you guys!!
She is so perfect and beautiful. I am so happy for you guys.
The kids can't wait to meet their new cousin. We love you!
Absolutely adorable!!! I'm so happy for you & your cute little family. Whenever you need a babysitter, I know a cute couple with NO kids yet. hehe
You shld invite me with my aimeefrancom@gmail.com account, so I can get updates, cause I don't use this account for blogging really. :)
Post a Comment