

We celebrated the 24th of July this year with many events, but again all who know me know what a cheap date I am. Just give the girl a hot dog and allow me to "people watch" and I'm good!! We went to the parade (good source to people watch) then we went to a Bees game
(Ultimate people watching event, next to carnivals)
So I believe I witnessed the worst pickup line EVER! Men so help me, if your so drunk that you use this line you need help. There were two girls sitting in front of us, first of all I bet I could ask them what sport they were watching and they couldn't tell me, obviously not there for the sport! And just behind us were to guys, waiting for the perfect moment to make their move. They moved from their seats and went and sat right behind them, I timed it from the moment they got in their seats tell when the big moment would happen. 10 long lengthy minutes for him to come up with the perfect thing to say..........he leaned over to this girl............ and said NO LIE, ........ (as he pointed to her mole on her back)........... you know that mole of yours, it's cancerous!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I laughed and I laughed out loud very hard. I've witnessed a many pickup lines before and never have I witness such horror and embarrassment as this. I felt bad for the poor soul, clearly hasn't been in the game for a while. IT made my night!!
Two of the worst things I have ever laid my eyes upon at a parade. First this man clearly has no ability to say NO!!! you know he got suckered into doing this for the primary president who happens to be his wife. And second this was the saddest thing… it was a retirement home float (if you call it that) where all the residents were trapped in the community bus. They looked like a bunch of caged animals. I don’t want to get old.

7 comments:
That is so funny! C'mon who really says that! I hope she didnt get his number! That is so classic!
Where were we when this happened?
Absolutely Hilarious!
Amy you are hilarious!! MIss you!
I'm going to use that pick up line on the next cute boy i see....
Haha! I am laughing so hard! I loved the pickup line & your comments about the people in the parade! Love it!
That is the saddest story (pick-up line one) I've ever heard. What happened!?! Did she smack him? Did she laugh? I'm dying to know if the pathetic pick-up line worked for him...
Aimee
Post a Comment