I was so excited to take some pictures the other night of two of my favorite people. Seriously look at them, could you ask for a cuter mom and son? Thanks Nance for letting me experiment, hope you like them. (Just click on them to make them bigger)
love your photos! you are so great! let's talk about that freakin' race-o-thon you did... are you nuts? i never knew you had it in ya! you're my hero.... miss ya! maybe we should hang?
I found your blog! So cute, I didn't know you were doing photography! I need to take pictures of the girls and I would love for you to do it! Let me know. -Jessa
You are such a great little photographer! Are you going to start going for others??? You'll have to tell Casey that my brother went into the MTC today! :(
Hi, I hope you don't mind but I was told you took pictures and to check out your blog. I also went to school with Casey. My name is MacKenzie and I know the toponce's and dunn's in your ward. Anyway, I am looking for someone to take my family photo's I really like your style from some of the pictures I have seen. If you are interested in taking some let me know. You can leave me a message and how to get a hold of you. Thanks , mackenzie
Anyone who wants to talk to me about your pictures (Kenz and no it's not weird at all) you can email me with your phone number at amy@sagecommunities.com and I will get back to you. Thanks so much for all your interest, I'm excited to get this going.
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
11 comments:
love your photos! you are so great! let's talk about that freakin' race-o-thon you did... are you nuts? i never knew you had it in ya! you're my hero.... miss ya! maybe we should hang?
So adorable! You really do a great job Amy! It also helps when you have such cute people to take pictures of.
Amy! I love the pics! Were these just done in Lehi where we were talking? Keep up the good work!
Those are SO awesome! You are amazing Am! Honestly, could you be more talented?
Love ya lots and miss you tons!
I found your blog! So cute, I didn't know you were doing photography! I need to take pictures of the girls and I would love for you to do it! Let me know.
-Jessa
Thanks agian Amy, we love them, and you!!
You did a fabulous job, Amy! I love it!
You are so flippin' talented! Holy cow!!! Such cute pics!
You are such a great little photographer! Are you going to start going for others??? You'll have to tell Casey that my brother went into the MTC today! :(
Hi, I hope you don't mind but I was told you took pictures and to check out your blog. I also went to school with Casey. My name is MacKenzie and I know the toponce's and dunn's in your ward. Anyway, I am looking for someone to take my family photo's I really like your style from some of the pictures I have seen. If you are interested in taking some let me know. You can leave me a message and how to get a hold of you.
Thanks ,
mackenzie
Anyone who wants to talk to me about your pictures (Kenz and no it's not weird at all) you can email me with your phone number at amy@sagecommunities.com and I will get back to you. Thanks so much for all your interest, I'm excited to get this going.
Post a Comment