July 10, 2008
2008 MyoMed Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back DVD Trailer
So here's the official video from "The Race". Looks like fun huh? Amy and Andrea are shown around minute 2:14 screaming "Go Lightly Chafed" from our vehicle and then it shows Amy running from behind at around 2:31. You can barley tell its her, but she remembers that exactly because that was a brutal run up the hill and she hated being recorded will being miserable. Can't wait till next year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You guys are so awesome for running that race! What an experience to remember.
Way to be famous! You looked amazing w/ that blonde hair blowing in the wind. I have decided to challenge myself--I'm signed up to do it next year--I better start training but I guess doing the Hood to Coast next month will help!
Wow that is fun times for all of you. Job well done LC team!
Aunt Ned
SOOOOOO FUN!!! sign me up for next years team and I'll be there!
Congrats on a great race!
You might be interested in knowing what was done with the $ raised for the Wasatch Back race - Ragnar Events and Operation Kids just presented the funds to the AHA this week.
http://operationkids.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/myomed-ragnar-relay-wasatch-back-update/
Post a Comment