June 24, 2008
Wasatch Back Relay
This was all fun and games until someone gets hurt! We were lucky enough not to have anyone get hurt, a couple sick and exhausted folks but we will be okay. It was so much fun. Yes fun, some ask why? No sleep, no (real) food, and soreness WHY? It's all about the experience, good company and lots of laughs. (Especially about the drive on the back roads where we came across some nudest colony) We can't wait until next year.(Minus the nudest colony part!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I still can't get over the nudest colony... or whatever the heck that was! Sick! Anyway... this sure looks like fun and it is very motivating to want to get back into shape and start running again!
i'm not even gonna pretend that looked like fun to me...guess that's why you're the skinny one in good shape!!
Hey! I am Nancy's Boyfriends (danny's) Neice. Your blog is so cute! I love the black and white.
You don't even know how jealous I am!! Way to go! love u!
Wowwww. You two are super cool. Our friend also ran that race. Those pictures of 2 and 4 a.m. are crazy. But way to go!
Amy,
Jill told me that you had done this relay...what a stud. Looks like you had a blast.
I didn't know you were a runner, but it does not surprise me a bit! I have a good friend that has run this the last couple of years and says it is a blast; one of the funnest things she's done. Congrats!
Think that is so great you did that and you are both still alive! Thanks for a great dinner tonight and Casey I love that you have a soft spot for my little girl!
Whatever-I can't even run to the end of the street without getting winded. I am hatin it in the running department. I do wish however, that I was a runner because I think it would be very therapeutic. Love the team name. Good Job!
Post a Comment