September 18, 2014

Hi friends! I've been sharing a bunch of fun projects over the last few months all using my new favorite craft machine. The new Cricut Explore that just launched this year. It really is a crafter's dream. I'm thrilled to be able to give one away to one lucky reader! If you are not yet familiar with all the neat things the Cricut Explore can do, you can read all about it in this post. Cricut Explore giveaway I've been working with a team of talented bloggers over the last few months as part of a competition Cricut is hosting called Design Space Star. We have an amazing group and each month we pick a theme for our projects for the competition. I'm excited to show my latest project for the competition tomorrow. Together we are giving away this awesome machine to one lucky reader! Be sure to visit all of these talented bloggers of our team: Design Space Star - team 7 Lori with A Cowboy's Wife Lindi with Love The Day Michelle with 4 Men 1 Lady Kami with NoBiggie Amy with Pink Parlor Designs Rebecca with The Crafted Sparrow Kim with Today's Creative Blog Crystal with A Pumpkin and A Princess Win a brand new Cricut Explore Machine! Use the widget below to enter! Good Luck to you all! Cricut Explore Giveaway

No comments: