April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend

I love Easter. For the obvious reasons that I believe that our Savior was resurrected and lives today. 
I believe he did that for you and for me. 
I love that because of what he did I get to live today, and try each day to become a better wife, mother, example and follower of Christ. Am I perfect at that, anyone who knows me knows how far from the truth that is. But I try and I know that's all I can do. 
I love Easter and am so grateful that I get to spend this day with my family thinking about all that we are blessed with. 
This was a great Easter weekend. Beautiful weather. My husband was back in town. And I actually could see the floors of my house from a few crazy busy weeks. 
 
 
I'm a sucker for dragging (really no dragging involved when he means an activity for our child) to the city Easter egg hunt.  We headed out, almost missed it, and it was over in about 23 seconds.   All Olivia keeps talking about is how next year she is going to get the "Golden Egg". 




Another reason I love Easter is because spring is in the air!
All two weeks of it that we seem to have here in Utah.  



 

No comments: