March 20, 2013

Now Selling......TENTS!

 
 



Alright folks I have a passion about making sure my daughter has fun and enjoys her childhood.  I am now selling these custom made Tents for your child's pleasure!  Think of the conversations, laughter, story telling, and reading that can take place in these tents! My husband and I are looking to adopt our 2nd child and anyone familiar with adoption knows how expensive it can be.  We wanted to create an opportunity for me to work from home and earn some money for our adoption at the same time.  And since I love making crafts and try to find any excuse to use my power tools these tents were the perfect fit.  I will be opening up an tsy shop here soon so stay tuned for more crafts!  In the meantime I would love to help your child create memories with these tents. 

You can pick from the following options for your tent;

Fabric Color

Black and White Stripe or Rainbow Variety
Black and white stripes are 2.75" Rainbow Stripes are .75" thick. 
 Paint Colors for Posts
 
Green Pink Blue Yellow
 

 
If you are interested in purchasing you can email me at pinkparlordesigns@gmail.com  and I can ship you your order. Tent cost is $55.  Shipping is $35. Or if you live in the Utah/Salt Lake County area you can pick up your order. Thank you for all your support and kindness!!! 

 

1 comment:

Kasey Strong said...

Those tents are darling.