I think Olivia has found her niche in life.
DANCE!
Girl can move, if I say so myself.
She loves it and when I say love I mean it.
I love finding her in her room stretching or making up her own dance moves.
She takes it very seriously.
Love you livvy you made us proud and most of all we are glad you had the time of your life!
Oh and you got to put makeup on and keep a costume. Total bonus for all the money we spend.
Thanks for Britt, CJ, and Nana who came to support you.
Seriously these two are about as close as can be.
CJ was so excited to see Liv and they hugged the second they saw each other.
Of course they had to be hand in hand for the remainder of the night.



1 comment:
Oh my gosh! SHe is such a doll. You are in big trouble in a few years mama! Love her!!
Post a Comment