You know when you have those moments when you are proud to be a part of an amazing family. I mean extended family as well. I love my cousins like they are my own siblings. We grew up seeing each other weekly. It's hard now because we all have our own families and to be honest I miss it! But a couple weekends ago we all got together at my adorable Grandma's house to clean up her yard. She is the sweetest thing ever. You can always count on a birthday card from Grandma even though she has a million of us grandkids she never forgets us. It was fun to all pitch in and help out. We don't nearly do as much as the Sorensen family has done for years on this yard, since they live so close they always amazing and help her out.
June 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

1 comment:
Man, I wish we lived close enough to be there for those things!She loved having everyone there, it was fun to hear all about it. So great of you guys!
Post a Comment