April 13, 2012

What we have been up to!

In the recent availability of Instagram on my phone, I have become......lets say lazy with taking pictures with my camera. So this is how I am documenting our lives.


A trip to the dentist while getting a root canal and crown done. I must have been delierious clearly since I thought it was cool to take this picture.

Playing Hide n Seek at the best park! Discovery Park in PG try it out. Although you are bound to lose your child at least once it is so big.


Getting ready for Studio 5 so yea I get to go to my favorite place Home Depot!!

We took liv to the PG easter egg hunt.  Classic!
We didn't manage to get a picture of us in our Easter Sunday Best that day. Oh well!


Liv and I are starting again to take our daily walks. Do you think she has out grown this stroller?


Sonic drive thru during "Happy Hour"! I thought it was clasic and had to grab a pic of all the addicted mothers.





Finding old baby pictures of yourself!

Since Casey works nights it's usually dinner on the go or pb&j sandwiches for liv and I.


Doctor visits for 4 year check up!




Easter Sunday walks with Nan and Grampy






Still working at the salon and it's fun to feel all girly with the cute gals there!!




 
Went running, and I will use the word running lightly, for the first time.  If I'm going to do another half marathon this year I'd better get these flabby legs in gear.



4 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like your having fun to me!! Oh, and can I have that green rug? I think I need it, hehehe!!

Anonymous said...

The simple things are the best!! Looks like you're enjoying life :)

Sharstin said...

perfect!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Ummm...first of all, flabby legs??? Yeah right. You look great! Secondly, I love all these random pictures...so fun. Flabby legs...really???