In my little dream world I would have it rain every night when I was going to bed so I could open the windows and listen to the rain. OR.... I could move to Seattle or buy a soothing rain cd to plop in at night?
While me and the misses were out running errands we had to stop and take a moment to smell the roses. We wanted to be twinners today and wear our rain boots.
And you gotta let them be kids and splish splash on those puddles. Why else do you wear rain boots, I mean come on people!!!
I got to attend a special PARRTAAY yesterday for Studio 5.
Holy freaking smokes we have talented women in our happy valley.
I felt timid and shy but secretly wanted to give them all a hug.



2 comments:
I am so glad we did lunch today! your little darling is so cute! and how fun playing in the rain!
Love that you & Olivia have matching rain boots. So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment