February 29, 2012

Pretty Ballerina

Yep she's back at it again!
I love this girl, holy smokes!
Boy has she been giving us a run for our money lately with running away and all, that's a story coming soon, but she on the other hand cracks me up daily.


Confidence and playfulness aren't laking in her bones.
She loves dance! And yes when I go and watch her through the glass window I have been known to let out my kackle (aka laugh) because it's so gosh darn cute.

8 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

she is so darling! i want to hear the run away story! sounds scary!

Amy said...

Love it!!! But... of course I have a sweet spot for little ballerinas! I can tell I would love to teach this spunky little star!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Studes said...

I can totally see her as a Hip Hop dancer (although she is a very cute ballerina). Look at all that Sass!

Allie said...

Ahhh, I miss this little dancer! The Somewhere Beyond the Sea dance I did with her little class last spring will always be my favorite, I think. I won't be able to top it, and no one will be able to bring a booty-shake like she did!

Sharstin said...

these picts--cutest ballerina on the block!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Love all her poses! So cute!

Anonymous said...

that girl, that girl. has she stopped running away?? need to hear the story!