February 24, 2012

Best gosh darn Salsa


I wish I could say I am exagerating when I admit that I have no lie made this salsa about 9 times within the past 3 weeks.  Good golly it's good!
It makes the perfect amount for our little fam, but the good thing is that if you want to double or triple it all you have to do is buy 2 or 3 cans of the Ro-Tel because you have enough of all the other ingredients to do so. 

Run to the store in your pj's and get this stuff and have some alone time with you and a bag of chips.  (my favorite are the "Hint of Lime" chips)

Salsa
1 can Ro-Tel ORIGINAL diced tomatoes with green chillis
Half a fresh squeezed lime
1/3 jalepeno
1/2 white onion (I sometimes use a little less cause I'm not a huge fan onions)
and a handful of cilantro (how's that for measurements?)
1 tablespoon of honey

I add all of that in a bowl and use my immersion blender and until it's the texture I like it.
You are going to LOVE THIS~~

No comments: