This Christmas different than in years past.
But it was chill and relaxing surprising.
It was fun to spend Christmas Eve just the 3 amigos!
We went bowling.
We wanted to celebrate our Christmas Eve dinner at a Chinese restaurant like in Christmas Story where we could quote the movie the entire dinner.
But we decided a pizza sounded easier!
We then made cookies for Santa and were in our pajamas by 7!
I wanted to capture this picture of her sleeping on Christmas Eve dreaming of Santa!
She was so excited!!!
This was so much fun this year to see her mind twirling with ideas of what Santa brought her.
It was so lovely to have church on Christmas.
It felt calm and really gave purpose to the real meaning of Christmas.
Then that night we went to my brothers house where my Daddy O surprised us and drove up from St George. It was so great and that night he gave us kiddos a beginning biography. I love gifts like that that mean something. I came home that night and read the entire thing.















No comments:
Post a Comment