December 7, 2011

Pine cones and Holly berries

Since my segment on Studio 5 I have been still dreaming of pine cones! 
My sweet friend Tammy, who is my go to gal for vinyl printed off this for me. 




I took an old frame that I never use and painted the cardboard back ground white.
Then I took doilies placed them in a pattern that I like then painted pink over the top of them.  
Afterwards I probably would have used pink and another color since I think it still looks like I just placed doilies on the cardboard but that's for another day.  I think it gives it a different look. What do you think? Will you try this on a project you want to work on? If so I want to see the results!!!  

If you need an amazing vinyl lady please call Tammy. You can reach her at 801.789.2739 or Tcamp1480@dcdi.net

3 comments:

Christine said...

I cannot believe you were on Sutdio 5! That is so awesome! You are so creative! Could you send some of your creative vibes this way???

Lindsay and Mike said...

I second that Tammy is awesome for vinyl! She can do pretty much anything you want!

Lindsay and Mike said...

And, I love your frame! I would have never thought of that!