July 12, 2011

Park City

The land of Subaru's and Range Rovers.
And if you don't have tiva's on, walking a dog, or have a bike strapped to the top of your car,
you CLEARLY are just visiting! 

We went up on Wednesday to hang out with Chad and Jamie and the kiddos. 
We first hung out at the Alpine slide, more on that below, and then walked around main street.
Got a bite to eat and then headed home. 

The next morning we went back up to spend the night and hang out again. We decided to save our pennies and only spend one night up there. On Thursday we WENT SHOPPING!  Hallelujah! Ok it wasn't that great but we did find a few good deals. Plus Miss O is growing so fast we literally can't keep up with it all. 







So here's the story about the slide.  You familiar folks with know that it's a blast first of all, but you almost have to sell your left leg to pay for 4 mins of fun. I think it's worth it, until now. 
There are 4 slides at the top, one that is designated for THE SLOWER individuals. 
Like small children, older generations, and animals.  That kind of slow. 
Let's sum this up by saying that Ty and I get behind a lady who
should have been required to go to the slower slide.
As you can see I caught up to them both at the beginning.
If you've done this before you know that they give 3 or 4 mins between riders
so that this doesn't happen.
I had TIME TO TAKE A PICTURE FOLKS!
I knew we were going slow when there were 4 of us lined up behind
this person before we even got to the bottom of the slide.
I mean for me the point of this is to see how freaking fast I can get going,
like take it to the point of falling out.
And when Casey and Olivia went speeding past us, almost so fast I didn't recognize them,
I knew it was a waste of my money and time. 
The point of the story be polite when you want to waste other people's money.




These two have been inseperalbe, they refer to each other as "their new friend". 







Sorry for all the half naked pictures of us lately, we've just been doing a lot of swimming. 

4 comments:

Sharstin said...

Ah I love a jaunt to good ol pc:) I was just there last weekend!! Did you see they Now have crewcuts in the jcrew outlet!! Wahoo! I adore all your Picts! Andvway to go snagging one on the slide~

Jennifer Darger said...

Oh you just made me miss living there! We loved it and had so much fun!

Amy said...

Great pics Amy!

Aimee said...

You're such a good blogger. Maybe you should teach me some of your tricks!