June 14, 2011

Let's get dirty (and pretend for a few minutes that we aren't so girly)

Let's just pretend that we aren't so girly that we can actually get dirty and
not come running saying that your hands are dirty. 
Don't get me wrong I want her to get dirty everynow and then, not to the extreme of eating worms
but I don't care if she gets messy and has dirt under her fingernails. 
So the other day we went on and andventure in the backyard. 
She had a blast. 
I love how a dollar store kit and a nice sunny day can entertain a child for hours.



Notice the green bag?
That was mine when I was her age and I absolutely love that she gets to play with my toys. 

 



1 comment:

Summer said...

I think you are such a talented photographer. Very natural and you capture the sweetness of O. I didn't however see her get very dirty..... still waiting.