A couple weeks ago I saw some kids playing at the park with this little soccer camp
and I knew that I had to sign Olivia up for this.
So of course I had to see if Olivia's besties wanted to join her.
Mostly for selfish reasons for pure entertainment on my part to see the three of them running around.
Little did I know that the parents were doing as much work as the little ones.
The first few weeks were interesting.
Mostly since there is a playground right next to the field so it's difficult
to keep the attention on the soccer field sometimes.
Coach Greg is adorable. So cute with the kids.
He just laughs and gives high 5's to the kids.
I told myself I wasn't going to spend a fortune on her little soccer camp
but.......
I couldn't resist the knee pads and soccer ball.
I mean come on, look how cute!!!
Sometimes the "line up" is the hardest part!
We call them the 3 Amigos! All cousins, best of friends, born within 4 months of each other.
Team High 5 at the end, then line up for the treats!
3 comments:
ha! soccer is the best--esp when they are just starting out--so cute~ she looks adorable--digging the pink socks:)
I am so sad that we're so far from everyone and my kids won't ever have cousins on their team. How fun for them to all be together! And how cute is that soccer team? So fun!
OH MY GOSH....Love the outfit! You are the bestest Mom ever!
Post a Comment