May 9, 2011

pin a rose on my nose


Clearly I am shooting for "Granddaughter of the Year". 
When in all reality we know we don't stand a chance with Nancy in the picture! HaHa Nancy you know I love you!!

No, truth be told, there are many amazing women in our family and I tend to think I fall short very often and don't live up to their expectations.  Debbie is one who is always amazing about thinking of others. She is so good to remind me that time is valuable and that I need to make a better effort to see those than mean the most to us all.

This little lady, my grandma (I have to specify since there are two little ladies here) means the world to me. 
It is always to fun to get together with just her.
I often think she is laughing at us and with us when we get together and thanking the heavens above that her days of young motherhood are behind her. 
She is always to great to give advice.
And I LOVE hearing her stories. 

She is actually one of the main reasons why I keep this blog. Because she is an example of recording and journals.  And I want to be able to share that same experience with my kids one day. 


No comments: