March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Olivia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY O!!

We love you so much. We don't know what we would do without you in our lives.
I can hardly believe you are already 3, a sassy, smart, funny 3 year old!!!
Boy Howdy do we have our hands full with you. 
I wouldn't change anything for the world, you have made us better people, better parents, and a better couple. 
We love you so much.

Love Mom and Dad

When I asked Liv what kind of a party she wanted all she would say was
"I want a pink party". 
So there ya have it folks, pink was my inspiration. 
I love planning parties. I love everything about them.
The stress levels rising moment by moment. The anticipation.
The joy and excitement on their faces.  
The Challenge of not spending money that doesn't exist. 
The Challenge of getting creative while EVERYTHING you own is int a 20x30 storage unit.  
The important part is Liv told my mom "it was perfect" afterwards. 
My favorite moment was sitting next to her and watching her face light up when we watched the movie
I made for her to reflect on all the fun times we've had.  I got teary eyed when thinking of how special you are, how perfect you are. how amazing things happen in the blink of an eye. 



















9 comments:

Jill said...

CUTEST! PARTY! EVER! Holy cow! You have amazed me once again! Can't wait til we start our party business together! Love ya lots! Happy birthday O! Sure do love and miss you! Sorry we couldn't be at your party, but we were definitely there in spirit! Love you sweetie!

Amy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! How cute are you?? Lucky Girl Miss Olivia! You are so talented Amy! Hope you guys had a fun day!

Jacqueline said...

Wow you did such a incredible job decorating for your daughters birthday!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Wow girlie! You know how to throw a party!!!

Lindsi Jo said...

Can I just smack you for being so good with party decor! It is darling! In my head I love decorated parties, but my logical side can't get me to do it. So... I will enjoy them through you :). Love it!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your birthday party decorations look like they came right out of a magazine! You're sooo talented! How fun. Olivia is VERY lucky to have a mommy like you! Happy Birthday Olivia!

Holiday Snob said...

This is so gorgeous! Love it! I added us as followers based solely on your party (and the music selection), stopped by from Craft-O-Maniac Monday.

Dot

passionfruitprincess said...

What a lovely party!
Everything looks perfect!

Jodie said...

Adorable! Love all the details! I'm very much a party planner myself, I often start planning 6 months in advance;) I'm your newest follower, I would love for you to stop sometime (I have a couple of my parties posted).

www.lovelaughteranddecor.blogspot.com

Warm Wishes,
Jodie