January 18, 2011
La La La La Elmo's World!
I am trying, trying being the key word to catch up on my blogging. I am so excited for 2011 and all the things I want to share through my blog, in other words my real journal.
So back to this post, (I always get sidetracked) we were generously given some tickets to a Sesame Street show. It was one of those moments as a parent when you think "I would rather go to the dentist, sit in traffic, or have my eyebrows plucked, than go to this" But you do it for the children. We had a great time, even though we got there late and missed half the show, oh bummer!! But Livvy loved every minute of it. ;
Labels:
family time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The dress that Livvy has one is one I bought for Vivvy a few months back! It's so stinkin' cute! Of course, Vivvy won't be able to wear it for another 19 months, but still! ;)
Post a Comment