Before I moved we had a little GNO as one last hooray!
I miss these ladies and several others from our last neighborhood.
It was really hard because it felt like it took me three years of living there to finally start to get to know some of them and then I move, boooo!!
I am so lucky to have some amazing women in my life, a couple in particular.
Who are true to what they say, do, and believe.
They aren't perfect. They don't pretend to be.
They are good girls, wives, and moms and we all just happen to be at similar stages in our lives and are all trying to figure it out together.
These girlie's (do you like so far how I have called them women, girls and girlie's?)
I have truly learned the meaning of a good friend over the past couple of years.
A friend is someone who stands by you no matter what.
A friend is someone who will be there for a phone call no matter what time.
A friend is who makes you laugh!
A friend is someone that will tell you when you look ridiculous and shouldn't wear something.
A friendship that can happen quickly when you just click with someone or some take time.
A friend is someone who sticks up for you when your name is brought up.
A friend is someone that will tell you when your zipper is down.
A friend is someone who you can reconnect with immediately after not seeing each other for a while.
I am so lucky and amazed by the friends that I have.
They all mean so much to me.
They make me want to be a better friend.
I love ya ladies!!

2 comments:
Is that Angie Johnson sitting across from you? Our husbands were mission buddies and we are good friends with them. I love Jason and Angie!(we haven't seen them in a while :) I hope your move went well and I'm sure everywhere you go you'll make wonderful friends!
Post a Comment