I really wanted to go on a date with my hot hubby but we couldn't find a babysitter, so we all loaded in the mobile and headed to none other than Chucky Cheese for family night! We kept building it up that she was going to see a mouse. Little did we know that in her little head that meant, the one the only
M I C K E Y M O U S E !!!
She loved it, not so much the rides but yes to the pizza, singing and games!!!
The entire ride home she kept saying ...
"Mickey Mouse, he's so nice"
Thanks babes for saving us a grundle of mula in thinking that
we have taken you to the happiest place on earth.

3 comments:
Call me next time. I'm always home. I'd love her to come here. I even have a railing on my stairs now and a baby gate. So it's "safe". ha!
Haha! So cute!!
Ummm.... I don't believe WE were asked to babysit!!! Although, it's nice to spend time together with the munchkins too. Looks like a good time! :)
Post a Comment