How stinkin cute is she? I could eat her! Livvy ... I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOO much! Tell your mommy and daddy that you want to come and visit Auntie Jill!
At least it was only Qtips...My ashlyn did that SEVERAL times on the carpet with cheetos, I would always seem to get there just in time to see her crumbling them all up...just to hear her say I didn't do it! Olivia is so funny!
Hi Amy-this is Jill's friend (yes I stalk your blog-I can't stay away your too cute and funny) I'll let you in on a little secret...Q-tips are just the tip of the iceberg! Wait until you have strawberry syrup poured all over your NEW tan carpet. Or butter and sour cream smeared into your cloth couch. Or powdered sugar and milk mixed and spilled everywhere (including under the fridge) do you know that mixture is like gorilla glue? "But MOMMA we were just making a cake!" I could go on and on, but you need a few more kids running through that house of yours, and I don't want to put you into a cardiac arrest! Liv is a DOLL-and more stylish than I ever will be!
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
6 comments:
How stinkin cute is she? I could eat her! Livvy ... I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOO much! Tell your mommy and daddy that you want to come and visit Auntie Jill!
At least it was only Qtips...My ashlyn did that SEVERAL times on the carpet with cheetos, I would always seem to get there just in time to see her crumbling them all up...just to hear her say I didn't do it! Olivia is so funny!
Hi Amy-this is Jill's friend (yes I stalk your blog-I can't stay away your too cute and funny)
I'll let you in on a little secret...Q-tips are just the tip of the iceberg! Wait until you have strawberry syrup poured all over your NEW tan carpet. Or butter and sour cream smeared into your cloth couch. Or powdered sugar and milk mixed and spilled everywhere (including under the fridge) do you know that mixture is like gorilla glue? "But MOMMA we were just making a cake!"
I could go on and on, but you need a few more kids running through that house of yours, and I don't want to put you into a cardiac arrest!
Liv is a DOLL-and more stylish than I ever will be!
Post a Comment