We had a great time, eating hot dogs, cotton candy, baked beans and potato salad. All the yummy things you eat at a carnival. Good thing we didn't look like carny rats, although I was tempted to wear my shorty shorts and have Casey wear his half tuxedo/half tank top.
Olivia was so excited for everyone to come and PAARRTTYY! But I think by the time everyone came she was so bored and tired she really didn't enjoy it. She woke up the next morning and of course wanted to eat chips, cupcakes and cotton candy for breakfast.
We have the greatest families and they are so fun. They love and adore Olivia and I couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks you guys for putting up with us.
We HAD to have a photo/kissing booth at the carny!!!
I being the obnoxious person that I am made everyone put on clown noses and pose.























8 comments:
You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! You should be a party planner...in addition to your other 53 side projects you have going on at any one moment. Everything looks so cute!!!
AGAIN ... AMAZING! Wish we could have been there, but can't wait to see you this weekend.
Livvy ... hope you had a fun party! You look so cute and so grown up. I love you so much!
Hugs and kisses ... Auntie Jill
You are so cute! What a fun Birthday!!
That looks SO FUN! You're such a great mom. I can't believe she's already 2. Happy Birthday!
Awww!!!! How adorable!!! Great job on the party!!! I love hosting as well, you did an amazing job -- it must have been a blast! Congratulations on your baby turning 2! Happy Birthday Olivia!
Such a cute party, I love it!
This party is darling!! You must share how you made the cotton candy cupcake toppers... pretty please with sugar on top!
Great Party! I love it all, such great details. Your pictures are fabulous.
Post a Comment