March 25, 2010

Money Money Money!

Another blog moment of Olivia. 

Disclaimer I don't walk around with my camera and follow my daughter I promise (because I seem to always catch these moments) but understand as a photographer my camera ia ALWAYS OUT! I usually even have my little one in my purse. 

Anyways......

Olivia, NO LIE, walked to the drawer where we keep our keys and wallets. 
Grabbed the wallet,
whipped it open,
pulled out a couple bucks.
Walked to the door and said
BYE BYE !!!

Apparently she felt like going on a shopping spree at the dollar store!!!


 

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Olivia...I love you! You are so much like your mommy was when she was a little girl! You make my heart happy!

Nana

Jill said...

Livvy ... you're a girl after my own heart. So, grab daddy's credit card and let's go shopping! Love ya lots!

Auntie Jill

PS Nana signs in under my name. So that was her up above. Chow!

Angie said...

She looks like she is digging in to get a credit card just incase the dollar tree doesn't cut it huh???

Ashlee said...

Those piggies are so cute I want to cry.

Go Olivia with the shopping! It must be something about our family... :) Shopping makes it a happy day!