February 2, 2010

She is excited!

OIts been one heck of a week, and I have SO much that I want to post, however typing even this took me FOREVER (see the post below and you will see my current state of my computer and you will see why).  I am tyring to be patient and understand all that is going on around me, trying to take time for little moments that I have let pass by in the past. So for now here is a few pictures of little miss Liv.





3 comments:

love birds and a few chicklets said...

i love this backdrop... it is so much fun! good choice dear!

Jill said...

I love you Liv! You are such a crack up. And Am ... I love you, too! Hang in there! You're a great mom and a great wife! Love ya!

Coatsy's said...

all i have to say is yummy, yummy, yummy.... she is so cute i could eat her....lol