October 8, 2009

It's Late

It's late and I can't sleep.... so this is what I decided to do. Blog!! Exciting isn't it!

Today was an interesting day, received some not so good news. Tried to remain positive.

If anything good did come out of the day, it had to be the delish hot dog I ate for lunch today. Found out that a few of my new co-workers are ALMOST as big of a hot dog fan as I. So we determined the every Wednesday is "Hot Dog Day".

I drank WAY to much Diet Coke today, maybe thus the reason why I can't sleep tonight. I believe that's part of it.

My friend and are going to be participating in the Women's Expo on November 6-7, so I have been making hair bows like no body's business! My little fingers are worn out. I feel like a old lady and I should be drinking warm milk and watching Golden Girls while I knit.

(So mark your calendars, for that event, if nothing else to say thank you to my hands for all the hard work)

I REALLY need a massage. Which brings me to random thought of Amy Twitty!

If I were rich I would do the following two things.....

#1 - Eat out everyday, sometimes twice, maybe three times a day! (or have a personal chef)

#2 - Hire someone, preferably somewhat attractive to, scratch my back, play with my hair, and tickle my arms whenever and wherever I asked!! I know weird but I absolutely love this and think how wonderful it would be to have someone play with your hair. Miss O is starting to learn and I couldn't be prouder!

My car is not registered and hasn't been for a while, so I drive in fear everyday and have already come up with a game plan for when I do get pulled over, because it's sure to happen.

This is one of my favorite time's of the year!! I think I like the thought of getting out my sweaters and cute knee socks. But then I realize that I really only wear summer shoes, or no shoes at all. As thus my feeties are always cold and its not really convenient to wear my "hooker" boots all day long. (mom those are my really high boots, I'm not really a hooker)

Also Halloween is my favorite holiday!!! I really need to start brainstorming about my costume for this year. I will not be dressing like a Q'tip this year, I learned my lesson last year!!! When everyone mistaken me for a feminine hygiene product! I try to be creative and different and that is the response I get???

Olivia gets better and better everyday. Her personality is just ready to burst. She has however figured out how to roll the toilet paper, which can make for some interesting reactions on my behalf. You have to laugh sometimes. Especially when she says, while waving her hand in front of her face, "Oh stinkies"!! I will have to video tape that one.

This is only a tid bit of what is going on in my cranium but for the fear of saying things I may regret I will stop here! Ha Ha!

WHEW!!! I feel a little better now, sorry you have to read all of my random thoughts, but hey this is how my brain works! Now hopefully I can sleep!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

There's no such thing as too much Diet Coke. It's like having too much money.

TheShippenFamily said...

I love having my hair played with too! I have taught Lily how to, she is becoming quite good! We need to get together. Or get the girls together to play sometime!

Jill said...

I love your random thoughts and followed them completely! Good luck getting everything done for the Women's Expo. I miss you!

Love ya lots and lots!

BTW ... Miss O owes me a phone call!

Ashlee said...

I'm with Brenda... Good thinking!

I would love a few of those bows- we're hoping to come for Thanksgiving, and I'm just plain sick of all the girl stuff I've already used twice, so once you get done with the Women's expo, get me signed up on that list. Once your fingers heal, that is. :) I can trade you out some curl stuff for Olivia's hair if you want it! Just used some on Ava and my hands smell delish! :) Hope all is well down there- thanks for the thoughts. Hope you caught up on sleep!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

I love this post! You are one of the few real people out there and that is AmAzInG... and my fingers feel yours! LOL