July 3, 2009

ZOO BABY!

We thought we would enjoy the day as a family and head off to the zoo!! Niether of us had been since we were kids and thought O would enjoy it. She did...yea.... she like the water bottles, the squirrel, the ice cream, and the giraffe pooing!!! About and hour and half later we looked at each other and said "is that it?" I could have sworn this place was Huge when I was little.




Anyone who has EVER been to the Hogle Zoo knows what I am talking about when I say you NEVER NEVER under any circumstances go into this building, or else you nostrils will pay the price! Don't say I didn't warn you.



Our little friend. This was the only animial that gave us one on one attention, plus we are the only ones who found the little area he was in. I think he needed a friend.

Then it was off to the Riverton parade and my mom's for a BBQ! There are something at a parade that you seem to see that you won't see anywhere else. Don't worry I won't post any of those pictures. And it brought back many memories of my childhood sitting in front of the good old Riverton Elementary (GO RIVERTON RACOONS!!!) and collecting candy.

Plus it was a good opportunity for me to snap this photo for my sister Jill, right sis????

The three amigos!! What do you do with 3 15-18 month old children?? Strap them in the stroller and call it good! Yea that lasted about 10 minutes!!

No comments: