June 18, 2009

I am way behind on blogging but before this picture got stached away in the thousands I wanted to post it.

I could have a problem on my hands here! She is ALL GIRL!! Which honestly I am hoping that that she will have a little tom boyish in her, like I did.

However with that being said, I do not wish her to take her shirt off and play football in the street with all the neighbor boys, like another Twitty I may know!

Oh and by the way I wasn't 15 when that happened......................................

I was 13 and a 1/2!!!

5 comments:

Thorpe Family said...

Super cute! i love the things kids do!

Brenda said...

13 1/2!! That is awesome!

Kim said...

Hey, I have that purse! Good taste Liv, good taste.

Paul/Heather said...

She is lucky to have you and you are lucky to have her!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh my stinkin' cuteness! She is a doll!