May 26, 2009

Visit to St George!

I am so behind on my posts so bare with me. We went to St George a couple of weekends ago so we could attend a Kindergarten Graduation for Josh, a T-ball game for Gunnar and a Dance Recital for Kate! Whew!! I am tired. But we managed to have some fun in the sun as well. I need to get a tan on my pasty white legs. Glory bee I need to get a tan. Olivia made a new best friend Addy and I think they will always have a special bond and relationship!

Um Olivia your "girls" are hanging out!! Who is your mother that lets you wear a two piece swimsuit!






And Olivia got to meet her future husband NASH!!! He is so stinkin cute I just want to eat him up!!

Good Job Kate you did amazing! Your a gorgeous dancer and I can tell you love it. At the recital I couldn't believe it that Olivia sat on my lap for 2 and a half hours! She never does that, let alone on my lap, she usually does pretty well on her Daddy's.


And don't you forget it that while I was in the presence of In-n-Out "the greatest place on earth" we had to make a stop. OH WAIT, NOT JUST ONE STOP BUT TWO STOPS IN ONE DAY!! That's right I ate a big fat hamburger, juicy fries, and a 44oz drink twice in the matter of 4 hours!!! I believe we calculated that day I drank 100 oz of Diet Coke!! I'm still full!


On our way home we stopped and Grandma and Grandpa's house for a little visit. And Olivia got to meet "cuddles"!! She just loves "woof woof's"!!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh my stinkin' cute pictures! Looks like you had a blast! A 100 oz. diet coke day?!? Even I am impressed by that! :) And, you better believe that if I ever DO get a girl, she will be wearing a little baby bikini! They are TOO CUTE!

Amy M. said...

Oh my gosh Amy, that picture of Nash with Olivia and your mother is my favoritest (english skills at its best) picture ever!!!! It was so fun hanging out with you when you were down. We need to start doing that more often. Give Olivia a squeeze, she is an absolute doll!!!! Love ya.

Kim said...

Am the pic of Liv with Grandma and Grandpa made my heart melt! So so sweet!