May 31, 2009

Oh NO you didn't!!!

Well folks today is the day I have waited for many many years.
The day that when I think of being a mother this is what comes to mind.
The day when you think of how lucky you are.
The day that I realized I love my job!!!

This is the day that Olivia finally pooped in the tub!
She was trying to catch it and I was trying to take a picture, before she ate it!!!




Another random note did you know that they still sell "Caboodle's"?? Who would have thunk it! I remember those days of caboodle's, 80's rock music and granny panties that my mom would make me wear!


Off to another week of trouble and chaos! Which reminds me of I have no idea how people with more than one child do it with three hours of church! I am sure those sitting around me today were getting a good chuckle and they watched me wrestle with 28 lbs of pure muscle. 4 months and counting until nursery time!!! On another note, Jess and Stan are back in town and I didn't kill any of her plants, yipee!!! Sure did miss them while they were gone!

8 comments:

Jill said...

I am SO glad that you took a picture of this monumental day. Maybe we can use it in Liv's wedding video someday.

Sure do miss you! Wish you lived right next door. I'd promise to be a good neighbor and make you lasagna lots.

Hug, hug, kiss, kiss!

Coatsy's said...

Oh my heck, i am laughing so hard i almost peed myself.... i remember when chloe did that & Gavin was like "alicia i'm going to throw up come here NOW". no worries i think almost every child does it to their mama's...

natalie said...

What? You don't do that too? I love nothing more than cleaning poop out of the tub. Why? As far as caboodles...loved them. I thought they were the greatest and I want every size and every color, and now that I see your picture I want them again. I could put all sorts of crap in there. I continuously love the way you word things, you make me giggle.

Melanie said...

I remember those caboddle things, I had one back in the day!
She is so cute, even if she poops in the tub :)

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Ha ha ha! That is too funny that Olivia pooped in the tub. Even more funny that CJ just had his first poop... except I was in there with him!! Also, I am going to guess that the panties you have now, may just be a little bit worse than the granny panties!? Oh, and about the caboodles... I don't even have enough make up to fill one up. We needed those things in the 80's to carry around the different colors of mascara and shades of blue eye shadow.

Ryan and Mandi said...

I have no idea if you remember me. We lived out in Eagle Mountain for a short while. You guys lived kinda across the street from us. Anyway, I found your blog and facebook through Melissa Shippens, and I had to say hi. We went through a VERY similar experience getting our sons... only we got a few days notice, but had to fly to Virginia. Olivia is BEAUTIFUL! I read back to when you got her and just started crying. What a beautiful story. I'm going to request you on facebook and hopefully you'll remember who we are :)

Sandi said...

So stinkin funny I think I have a picture of each of my kids with poop in the tub! soooo gross

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm just getting caught up on blogs & I must say that this one made me laugh more than any others I have read tonight! Hilarious!