May 13, 2009

GUILTY AS CHARGED!

Ok I admit it, I used to hate when people would only blog about their little piglets (aka children) but here I am doing what I used to hate!! But I can't help myself! I am a proud mama Olivia can officially wear her hair in "whoopsies" now!!! And you know what that means???? I don't have to figure out how to do her hair and she won't be called a boy anymore!!

Oh and you can count on more pictures to come!


8 comments:

Jamie said...

cute, cute, cute!

melody said...

I was thinking she looked so darling with her hair in two bows the other day. Fun!

The Johnsons said...

love it, cute. However, rubber bands aren't called whoopsies. Ned uses that word, therefore Brad calls them that and I don't know why but it bugs. :( Sorry.
Cute pics though!:)

Thorpe Family said...

Super cute! I love your pics! Hey! I am having a Ward pampered Chef party and would LOVE for you to come! May 19th at 6:30. Let me know if you can come! bthorpe.sw@hotmail.com.

Coatsy's said...

GOSH Amy, she is a doll.... I just want to kiss her and squeeze her. We will for sure need to play this summer...... I think olivia and chloe could be great friends.... oh yeah gavin loves the pictures..... ME TOO!!!!! thanks again.....

CaraDee said...

You can blog all about your little piglet (daughter) any time you want. ha ha ha. She looks adorable.

Paul/Heather said...

there is NO way to mistake her cuteness for a boy! That is crazy.

love her bows!

Jessa said...

Oh yeah, I can finally put Keeley's hair up too so I don't have to endure the "What a cute little boy!" comments anymore.