May 7, 2009

Crayola. My new best/worst friend!

First and foremost I know Olivia is going to kill me one day for putting her in this outfit and then taking pictures. But it is my goal to embarrass her as much as humanly possible and if that means putting her in bloomers I WILL DO IT!
Plus I think I kissed her chubby legs a million bazzilion times that day so it was worth it. She will thank me one day.

She is getting in touch with her creative side. She loves to dribble (mix of draw and scribble). And then eventually she is either eating the crayons or dumping them on her head.







We had our first BBQ of the year!! It was to funny to watch Olivia beg to go outside with Daddy!


3 comments:

Missy said...

Amy, Of course I remember you! You look georgeous as always. I'm glad you left a comment on my blog(so then I could see yours) Olivia is SO BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you and Casey.
You take amazing photos, I need to check out your photo blog!

Ashlee said...

Oh, Crayola. We have a love hate relationship. The good news is that most of Crayola is washable now. :)

She's a doll as usual- and you should do bubble suits FOR SURE as long as possible!

Love you guys- Happy Mothers day!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Those pics of Olivia are so stinkin' cute! You are such a great photographer!