April 21, 2009

Court Date!



So this day we woke up to snow, and I was just praying that is would be gone by Saturday. We headed to the court house and waited to meet with the Judge. Our Attorney and Social Worker where there as well as both our mom's and Papa! At first it was very intimidating but after Olivia kept screaming (the good kind) I think it lightened the mood a little and everyone got more comfortable. The process took a lot longer than I expected and the Judge was very thorough.
After wards she was very nice and kept saying how adorable Olivia was. We even joked around a little bit. We are so grateful to have been blessed with and an amazing Attorney and Social Worker who had nothing but Olivia's best interest the entire time and were so thoughtful and kind to us over the past 7 months.

No comments: