So I couldn't resist the temptation of showing off my little one's booty! Plus that belly button I just thought everyone should have the opportunity to see how dang cute it is! My opinion may change when she's is 16 about two piece swimsuits (SINNER I KNOW) but it may not if she looks anything like her mother in a one piece and looks like a 12 year boy! We shall see!
This is the balloon that has literally been in our ceiling for about a month now! And it's time finally came to an end and Olivia was so excited! She finally could play with this mysterious thing that had been up in the air.
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
1 comment:
Very cute swim wear Olivia. Where is your swimsuit photo Amy?
Post a Comment