March 23, 2009

Nancy's Bridal Shower

Last week we had several family events take place one being the celebration of Nancy and Danny's wedding coming up!!! I am so excited for these guys, they are two of the most generous and kind people I know.

I just love Nancy like she was the little sister I never had, even though when we were little I would always make her do things for me! That's what little sister are for right?

So we decided to go to The Brick Oven of course and celebrate this shin dig! We had to keep telling the waiters "just keep the diet cokes coming!" I think with all of us we cleaned them out of Diet Coke.






Our Family Gift was the following.

Gift #1 - Something Her Dad would want her to wear on her Wedding Night - A MOO MOO and monkey slippers

Gift #2 - Something She would want to wear on her Wedding Night - A cute tank top and boxer shorts (comfy of course)

Gift #3 - Something She would want Danny to wear on her Wedding Night - Boxer shorts (which I admit were a little weird to be buying for him)

Gift #4 - Something Danny would want her to wear on her Wedding Night - CHAP STICK!!! Need I say more?

Afterwards we went to Nancy's New house and tried not to covet to much her GORGEOUS and AMAZING new house. Love Ya Nancy!!!

4 comments:

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

What cute pictures!! love the ideas for gifts.

Kim said...

Oh I am SOOO sad I missed it:( I love the gift ideas- so funny! I will see you all in 4 short weeks for the bid day! Love you!

nancy said...

Amy you guys are the best I had such a fun time. I loved all the fun gifts. I am so lucky to have such an amazing family :)

Nedra said...

Did I ever mention how I feel living so far away???? Wish I could have been there but I could hear everyone laughing in my head as I was reading what the gifts were! Good times, always!!!