March 13, 2009

Just call me Martha!

So Olivia won't wear any bows that I seem to have and I saw some of these on Etsy, which were adorable and sold her locally but I was bored on day and figured I would give the old fingers a run for their money.

They didn't turn out exactly how I imagined but now I am just frustrated with all the $ mula $ I have spent when I could have been making my own this whole time. Oh well, you live, you learn!

OH and P.S. She won't wear these either! Good thing she has curly locks to make up for my inabilities to do her hair!! Anyone interested I will sell them to you for $50 a piece to make up for my time and frustration!





2 comments:

Jill said...

Too, too cute! You're so stinkin' talented!

Can't wait to see you TOMORROW! I miss you TONS!

Love ya!

Tandy said...

Those are really cute! She will get to the point she will want to wear them. Kelbi still hates getting her hair done but while I do it she sits there and tries to put bows in her hair by herself. By the way do you all have a sealing date set yet? We are going to be out of town for a week in April and are hoping not to miss it.